5 months ago
Our mission is to create a revolutionary virtual and augmented reality marketplace for industry and science, integrating the most powerful information available.
realworld one is a technology company that develops state-of-the-art virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions for the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries. Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Carl Zeiss, Qiagen, Tecan, GEA, KSB and Festo, among many others.
We possess strong scientific and industry expertise and have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of training, sales, marketing and service. We are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of over 200 employees based in Germany, the US, China and India. We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Berlin or Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
- Building roadmaps for features, identyfying potential critical paths, and implementing creative solutions
- Setting up schedules, milestones, and budgets
- Risk management
- Recognising opportunities to improve our project or general workflows
- Overlooking a team of talented programmers and artists based in Germany and India; making sure all teams are synced and meet the deadlines in place
- Collaborating with external teams and vendors
- 4+ years of experience as a Producer in video games/VR industry
- Outstanding project and people management skills
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills
- Passion for new technologies; experience in VR/AR projects is a plus
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Extraordinary communication skills, ability to motivate and discuss issues in a diplomatic manner
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Our offer to you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, successful tech company with a broad international customer base from multiple fields, including the life sciences, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries
- The experience of creating highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company.
- Potential to earn a competitive salary in accordance with your market area, as well as the option to receive company stock
- Profit from an open and modern work environment
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Additional benefits, such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Freiburg!
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.