21 days ago
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences. More than that, we seek to bring talented, fun, engaged people together to help develop the next phase in Central Global Marketing organization. We are looking for an experienced Producer to work with our Marketing and Creative Production teams to manage the development of marketing art assets for one of our top game products. You will be working closely with the game studio, marketing team, and creative production team to facilitate the production of various marketing creatives and establish a creative pipeline that is timely and well communicated.
Experience leading creative projects will be beneficial to this individual. Come join us, thrive, take risks, and dream big to shape the future of the fastest-growing gaming company.
- Work with stakeholders and relevant parties to provide full production support for a large-scale marketing operation - social media, UA, and app store.
- Work with marketing teams to coordinate campaigns against game team roadmaps and release schedules.
- Liaison between marketers, creative leaders, art teams and vendors to manage production pipeline, communication, expectations and deliverables.
- Collaborate with marketers and promotional teams to execute large-scale campaigns which drive creative across several channels - social media, UA, and app store.
- Track costs and spend against quarterly budgets.
- Ability to juggle and constantly prioritize multiple projects/requests going out to numerous internal and/or external partners
- Self-motivated to act quickly when issues arise that need immediate attention.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to find a middle ground between groups.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent written skills in reports, emails, descriptions for creative requests, and other communication.
- Strong verbal communication both one-on-one and in larger meetings with internal and external parties.
- Ability to learn in-house and external partner proprietary website portals.
- Organizational skills with creative assets - naming, file structures, and tracking
- Experience with Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides).
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Experience in cross-platform working with console and/or mobile titles.
- Work experience in video games, real-money gaming, or other entertainment industries.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Working knowledge of Video/Image editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in product management in web, mobile, infrastructure, cloud, developer tools or game development. This role could also be a great fit for someone with architect-level engineering experience with strong product sense.
- Ability to create wireframes, product specifications and white papers.
- Experience managing live web or mobile applications and/or games with multivariate testing is preferred.
- Exceptional data analysis skills, including being able to write scripts or queries yourself to get the data you need.
- Great presentation skills and ability to present work to executive staff.
- Opinionated about what great APIs and developer experiences should be.
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends.
- MS degree. MBA preferred.
You will be a perfect fit if:
- You have a passion for Cloud and enjoy figuring out what products from cloud providers like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud or Azure you might want to use to improve your life.
- You crave building product strategy and seeing it come to life via personalized experiences. You have deep insight and point of views on similar offerings from 3rd parties such as Firebase, Unity, and AWS.
- You embrace working with game and other partner teams to understand their needs, monitor market and tech trends and synthesize them to develop the Central Technology Cloud roadmap. You can negotiate, prioritize and balance creativity and pragmatism while developing a roadmap that is aligned with our partner teams.
- You are passionate about the need for aesthetic, idiomatic APIs and great developer experiences.
- You love playing with data. You establish meaningful metrics for your products, analyze them and utilize them to improve products.
- You take pride in evangelizing your products. You are humble when gaps are identified and are motivated to close them.
- You were a software engineer or have a strong engineering background. You enjoy solving problems and partnering with engineering leadership to find creative solutions with educated trade-offs. If you can’t find a solution, you will dig deep and present alternatives.
- You are an empathetic leader, and can understand and relate to partner teams and peers. You get a kick out of helping them.
- You can explain a complicated topic, e. g. Public Key Cryptography, to a 6-year-old. You can communicate clearly and write well.
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan.
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance.
- Catered lunch daily (when we are back in the office).
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave.
- Open vacation policy for many employees.
- Flexible working hours on many teams & remote-friendly work environment.
- Casual dress every single day.
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.