23 days ago
This is a full-time, on-site position in our development studio located just outside of Dallas, TX.
id Software consistently creates award winning games built on our industry leading technology. The work of the Production team is a vital part of maintaining that tradition of excellence. Producers work with feature and discipline leads to prioitize, plan and track progress on milestone deliverables, identify bottlenecks, and ensure work is reviewed by the Directors and discipline or feature leads at regular intervals.
- Collaborate with directors, feature leads and cross-discipline teams to contextualize, prioritize, plan, organize and drive high-quality work to completion.
- Collaborate with other production members, leads and directors to create and maintain the development roadmap
- Provide accurate dashboard views of work in progress for senior team management.
- Organize creative reviews and approvals
- Book meetings, capture action items and resolve any open issues
- Regularly check in with members of any cross-discipline efforts to ensure the teams are aligned and hand-offs happen seamlessly.
- Identify and help resolve resource conflicts
- Support the development and revision of design and technical documentation
- Triage bugs as they are reported
- Assist with gameplay test sessions and compile feedback
- 2+ years in a games industry production role, or similar experience
- Outstanding organization, and communication skills
- Proficient with common scheduling tools such as Jira, ShotGrid/ShotGun, or Hansoft.
- Proficient with Outlook, SharePoint, Confluence and Excel
- Able to adapt quickly to change, communicate impact, and align the team with the new direction.
- Act as a forcing function to keep the team moving forward and aligned with the creative direction and deadlines.
- Understanding of fundamentals behind cross discipline team collaboration and creatively driven product ownership
- Diplomatic and calm under pressure, with the ability to always be a positive force for change
- A sincere passion for games and gaming
- Self-motivated team player with a strong work ethic and cooperative attitude
- B.S. in Project Management or similar field
- Experience in other disciplines of development (tech, design, art)
- Scrum or Agile experience
- Familiarity with id Software games and technology
- Experience with console manufacturers, their submission processes, and guidelines
Producer - The typical base pay range for this position at the start of employment is expected to be between $60,000 - $140,000 per year.
ZeniMax has different base pay ranges for different work locations within the United States, which allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently in different geographic markets. The range above reflects the potential base pay across the U.S. for this role; the applicable base pay range will depend on what ultimately is determined to be the candidate’s primary work location. Individual base pay depends on various factors, in addition to primary work location, such as complexity and responsibility of role, job duties/requirements, and relevant experience and skills. Base pay ranges are reviewed and typically updated each year. Offers are made within the base pay range applicable at the time.
At ZeniMax certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, such as merit increases and discretionary bonuses. These awards are allocated based on individual performance and are not guaranteed. Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of employment with ZeniMax and the country work location. U.S.-based employees have access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, wellbeing benefits, paid vacation time, paid sick and mental health time, and several paid holidays, among others.
Applicant Privacy Notice
ZeniMax Media California Applicant Privacy Notice
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.