7 days ago
Arkane Studios is one of the most renowned development studios in the video game industry. Founded in 1999, the studio is owned by ZeniMax Media and Microsoft XBox. Arkane is known for its creative worlds and first-person action games, including the Dishonored and Prey franchises, which have won multiple "Game of the Year" awards. Our newest title Deathloop released on September 14, 2021, for PlayStation 5 and PC is another hit!
Joining Arkane Lyon is an opportunity to collaborate and evolve with a passionate and talented team, on cutting-edge technologies and innovative games, and in a stimulating and welcoming work environment. The studio is located in the Lyon Confluence district, a place of greenery, sports, gastronomy and music.
As part of the Producing team, you will play a key role in coordinating, planning, managing priorities and tracking deliverables. You will work in collaboration with different teams to convey the overall vision of the game and its requirements, ensure project consistency and mitigate risks.
Oversee all planning and schedules :
- Ensure adherence to project release schedules and delivery of milestones on time and on target quality
- Create and update schedules and tasks, ensure status is communicated widely, keeping stakeholders, leadership, and the team aligned
- Drive the sprint milestone goals with the leads of the teams you are in charge of
- Daily track and review the status of the game, and remove blockers for all on going work
Project, budget and headcount forecasts and follow-up :
- Forecast the required headcount and time development costs
- Manage outsourcers budget, deliveries, service agreements
- Develop and maintain clearly defined development planning methods and workflows
- Track and analyze team metrics to improve processes and guide future decisions
Team management :
- Ensure team members are focused on goals, milestones and quality
- Assist with recruiting and interviewing candidates for positions in the studio
- Assist in training actions: ensure that team members have the right technical skills
- Ensure team members have regular collective and personal feedback from their leads
- Approve absence requests, clock in/out hours
- Analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Capacity to analyze risk and make contingency plans
- Creative, innovative, proactive, diplomate
- Fluent in French and in English
- Experience in managing cross discipline teams
- Ideally have shipped a minimum of 1 AAA game title in a project management role
Applicant Privacy Notice
Applicant Privacy Notice
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.