This job might no longer be available.
2 days ago
Based in Guildford, DPS is looking for an experienced Producer or Senior Producer to play a key role in the development of our ‘AAA’ free-to-play title.
You will work with multiple stakeholders, as well as team leads to help ensure projects are planned, goals are prioritised and executed, as well as communicated properly with a focus on delivering a high-quality experience.
This position is based in Guildford, UK and reports to the Executive Producer.
What will you do?
- Communicate, drive and implements the vision for all features they control
- Take features through the game development lifecycle, managing the expectations of project stakeholders at all stages
- Evaluate the potential success and quality of features through a combination of metrics and qualitative review
- Support teams in a wide variety of ways including design, vision refinement, process refinement, hiring, etc.
- Support teams in running a variety of project management methodologies (Scrum, Agile, Waterfall, Kanban, etc.)
- Create the development milestones against acceptance criteria to ensure features are on track
- Provide visibility in project tracking, seeing the bigger picture and reporting on progress
- Be the go-to person for interaction between development and stakeholders
- Work with distributed teams and outsource partners to ensure delivery of their components on time
What are we looking for?
- Hands-on approach, with a full-stack knowledge of all aspects of designing, building, operating and optimizing a game
- Proven track record of delivering games to meet expectations
- Strong communication at all levels within a team or organisation
- Not scared to get in amongst the weeds on a project, but able to retain the detachment needed to make the right calls
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience with Hansoft, JIRA, Confluence, MSTeams, Excel
- Experience working on PC/Console game development projects
- Experience working with distributed development and support teams
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.