8 days ago
Volley develops voice-controlled games and entertainment. Our voice experiences are world-class and attract millions of users every month.
We are looking for a Producer, to manage the creative and production elements of an exciting new audiovisual broadcast format.
You will be responsible for show development and production along with host acquisition and management. This role is perfect for someone who is self-motivated, organized, comfortable with a fast-paced production environment, and has a passion for relentless iteration.
What's the job?
- Manage daily, live broadcast programming from pitch development to daily broadcast, and every step in between.
- Lead broadcast host acquisition and management. Find new, charismatic and engaging hosts to take on shows and segments.
- Manage all aspects of production including audio/visual branding, graphics, sound design, etc. Leverage internal team as well as hire and manage contractors when necessary.
- Collaborate with Head of UX on technical requirements and creative concepts for new and existing shows, segments, and features.
Here is what we're looking for:
- Experience (3+ years) producing audio and or video content.
- Ideally, experience working in a daily, live broadcast environment.
- Significant understanding of audio and video workflows.
- Experience and examples of your work developing and delivering creative audio and or video content.
- Large network of creators in fields like radio, streaming, journalism, YouTube, broadcast, film, television, etc.
- Experience working with talent and motivating people.
- Experience managing a project from start to finish and ability hit fast paced deadlines.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, self-sufficient. We are looking for an independent thinker with focus and the ability to deliver on their ideas.
We're currently all working remotely on Zoom. In the next 6-12 months we hope to return to our beautiful office in Hayes Valley, San Francisco. In the meantime, we have amazing remote Happy Hours and team game nights, and a VERY active cooking channel in Slack. Join us!
If this sounds like fun, get in touch!