Winnipeg MB ca
29 days ago
Who we are
Ubisoft Winnipeg is a technology studio with a unique mission: develop new technologies that will change the way we build video game worlds. We are the only Ubisoft studio focused on exploring the unknown to develop technology that empowers game creators—at all Ubisoft studios—to build even better, more immersive worlds across our major brands such as Far Cry, Assassin’s Creed and Watch Dogs. Our vanguard studio is on the hunt for passionate and experienced innovators to lead our inspired team in the creation of leading-edge technology in one of Canada’s fastest growing cities for game and tech development. Join the family!
Who you are
You are the relentless and unwavering locomotive pulling along the train. You are the pacemaker beating the drum of production. You are the endless fountain of bad metaphors that inspire your team to achieve amazing things. Yes, you are the Producer.
You know that video game production is hard, but your goal is to make it easier. You can build a team to share the load, willing to carry the game’s vision on their shoulders. You will be the driving force behind them all, the guarantor of smooth sailing. You have dreams about the things that could go wrong, then in the morning you go to work and proactively prevent them from happening.
You understand perfectly that the single most important thing in AAA video game production is quality, time and budget.
Wait, isn’t that three things?
What you’ll do
- Build a world-class game production team
- Lead the way to success on AAA, mobile and technology projects
- Mentor a team of managers, leads and creators into the next generation of superstars
- Set the pace of development, putting the effort where it is needed most
- Create an environment of exploration, innovation and ambition
- Develop and implement a strategy for production
- Manage risk and workloads
- Do stuff with budgets
- Act as a conduit of information, to the team and to upper management
- Guarantee we make the best games in the industry, on time and on budget
What you bring
- Post-secondary degree in management or related field
- 5+ years of experience in video games production
- Advanced knowledge of the video game market and industry
- Bilingual (French and English) is a strong asset
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to roll in an ultra fast-paced environment
- Overall awesomeness
What to send our way
· Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
At Ubisoft Winnipeg, we are creative to our core. We believe it is not work experience, education or training alone that qualify you to work on our team. A deep passion to build and create, a personal arsenal of innovative solutions to problems developed from an inner calling – we place considerable worth in your personal accomplishments because we recognize that the value they bring to our creative, innovative culture is immeasurable.
We believe our diversity is our strength. We recognize and celebrate a variety of perspectives, opinions, opportunities, and voices. We embrace our differences and draw from them to build our collaborative family culture. We believe we are stronger together.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with. Whether as an elite spy, a master assassin, or a fearless explorer, we put the player at the heart of all our games.