16 days ago
We are now looking for a
Producer for our mobile projects
As a Producer, you will have a huge impact on our mobile games' success! By managing the project team your objective is to deliver world-class mobile games achieving quality, schedule, and business targets. As a leader and manager, you are an enabler and develop an environment to thrive for your team. You will mentor and coach people as well as assign tasks and priorities. You give your team access to the right tools and resources to be successful. We will offer you unique and ambitious projects in the leading mobile studio of the world's third-biggest game publisher. Active communication and collaboration are pillars of the culture in our studio, and our people are committed to achieve the best player experience possible.
We are looking for a highly organized and systematic person with excellent communication, leadership and people management skills. You have an excellent understanding of the game development process and the key mobile business concepts. You know how to lead both mature and early-stage projects. Quickly changing situations and conflicting expectations don't ruin your day, but drive you forward, as you see challenges as learning opportunities. You have a solution-oriented mindset at all times. You like to set your objectives high and try to excel in what you do.
- Lead and manage the team to deliver and operate high-quality mobile games
- Lead and manage multiple sub-teams, working with content/art, tech, and design while sharing the vision of the projects and engaging team members
- Form and manage the project’s roadmap, resourcing plan, schedule and budget
- Manage risks and contingency plans
- Develop resource plans and anticipate needs
- Represent the development teams inside and outside of the studio
- Be responsible for managing and reporting the P&L of the projects within the studio and with Ubisoft’s Mobile HQ
Our dream candidate
- Has an excellent understanding of mobile game development processes and its various phases
- Has shipped successful mobile games in a leadership position
- Understands the key business concepts of the gaming industry and has a ROI-driven mindset
- Has the capacity and willingness to lead, coach, grow and develop talent
- Has strong experience in stakeholder management in an international environment
- Has experience in creating, maintaining and communicating plans, and budgets with appropriate technical tools
- Is organized and systematic, yet flexible in changing situations
- Is driven and persistent
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Stays efficient and focused under pressure and when dealing with ambiguity
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV with your salary expectations. The application period closes on the 31st of October but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you! And if you are still thinking if to apply or not, explore what Ubisoft RedLynx has to offer.
Are you passionate about games? Do you want to be part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? At Ubisoft RedLynx we break boundaries. How about you?
We’re Ubisoft RedLynx, a game development studio located in Helsinki, one of the world’s top cities to live in. We bring console/PC and mobile game development under one roof with an ambitious team of over 150 people of 20+ different nationalities. Along with our popular Trials series, the action-packed South Park: Phone Destroyer and Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 for Google Stadia, we have developed and published more than 100 games. As one of the biggest and long-standing game studios in Finland, we want to surprise people with the unexpected and create impactful game experiences that stand the test of time.
We’re part of Ubisoft, a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services. We’re surrounded by 18,000+ enthusiastic experts tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond. Belonging to the Ubisoft family brings tons of benefits, including vast resources and support, plus the opportunity to collaborate on exciting projects with high production value.