Shanghai Shanghai cn
3 days ago
The Producer (Mobile) manages the development of games that are consistent with the editorial policy of the group and ensures project profitability and consumer satisfaction in both development and operation stage, and motivates and oversees the team while making sure that project goals are met.
- Establish strategic development direction for assigned product lines and manage development to achieve sustainable success, beyond the life of a single product launch.
- Comply with the strategic objectives given by HO (as defined in Work Order), organize, build up project team around a “high concept” in terms of scope of project, target market, game’s objectives; enhance the team commitment and establish working methods during the Design/Pre-production stage;
- Plan, monitor the production process, promote and ensure the quality throughout Production stage, and cooperate with operation team
- Manage the project production: assess the project opportunities and risks in its environment and define the appropriate organization and resources to deliver on the work order, follow up and report on it.
- Identify and resolve design discrepancies and conflicts between schedule, budget and design goals
- Manage the alignment of development goals with marketing objectives, and the alignment product goals with strategic development objectives. Achieve sales goals through quality execution and by meeting market requirements.
- Maximize project profitability, propose and manage the production budget.
- Overview quality of content always keeping the benefit of the player in mind
- Build, manage and motivate a multicultural team with highly creative and technical profiles
- Foster positive working relationship and teamwork within the development teams with an emphasis on communication.
- At least 10 years working experience in Game Industry, delivering at least 2 completed projects as a producer;
- Exceptional organization, communication and management skills.
- Expert knowledge of hardware and software game industry trends.
- Excel as a team player and strive to maximize team/department performance.
- Outstanding Project Management skill and concept;
- Capacity for analyzing the market and adapting the product to the market
- Knowledgeable, skillful and experienced on production processes required for video game
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills;
- Commitment to personal and peer development and sharing best practices;
- A passion for creating and playing video games, especially Mobile games
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com