15 days ago
As Producer you are responsible for managing projects throughout their product development cycles and establishing a vision and strategy for the development of better quality games, this position gives you the chance to drive a project by managing the budget, schedule, and the quality of game development. Within a high level perspective, you make thing happen by ensuring communication between the different parties and ensuring that the development resources are focused on the right areas. This role requires a thorough knowledge of Project Management, Team Leadership and video game production processes.
Key responsibilities include :
- Build and maintain a solid core team
- Based on available resources, define milestone scope, schedule and budget, then obtain validation from stakeholders
- Prioritize tasks and track day-to-day work with team leads to ensure objectives are met on time
- Lead regular Sprint Planning & Retrospectives and Daily Stand-ups;
- Define milestones’ schedule and content and validating delivered key milestones in relation with the objectives
- Ensure weekly reports are sent to stakeholders and team members, and production planning documentation is kept up to date (e.g. Confluence, Sprint plans, Product Backlog, etc);
- Foster productivity and mobilize and inspire the project team to reach targeted deliverables;
- Build strong relationships with key contributors on the project to ensure a high-functioning team and foster effective communication between team members;
- Mitigate risks by identifying them early and propose / implement contingency plans by deciding which compromises should be made between the time, quality and budget
- Communicate with off-site internal teams for various components of the project, scope of work, resources, schedule, budget and delivery
- Establish a vision and strategy for the development of better quality games
- Ensure games’ quality objectives are met
- Manage the development and performance of direct reports
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Producer
- Ability to quickly adapt to change, and work effectively under pressure;
- Problem solvers, you are excellent collaborators and communicators with a good leadership mindset, and you have experience with the full diversity of a game's development process.
- In-depth knowledge of the games industry and production processes;
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Excellent knowledge of issue and project management software (e.g. Jira) and other task tracking tools;
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft suite e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
- Excellent knowledge of common project management methodologies (e.g. Agile).
- Significant experience in game development and project management;
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject or equivalent industry experience;
- Experience in team management is essential.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture also known as one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio focuses on developing a diverse catalog of the fun-packed casual genres from instant games to HD PC & next Gen Console games - first to be built and shipped from Ubisoft Vietnam.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA, and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.
Why is it great to work at Ubisoft?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern, and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance rewards
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Flexible working time
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your family
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS5, Switch, Arcade Machine…), coffee, tea and fresh fruits