22 days ago
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
As a Producer, you drive the delivery of the highest-quality game while monitoring budget and schedule. You are also responsible for managing the project throughout the product development cycle and establishing a vision and strategy for the development of high-quality games
Within a high-level perspective, you make things happen by ensuring communication between the different parties and ensuring that the development resources are focused on the right areas
This role requires a thorough knowledge of Project Management, Team Leadership, and video game production processes
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Demonstrate exemplary positive leadership and act as spokesperson for the studio’s values
- Be an ambassador of the game, the team, and the company both internally and externally
- Establish a vision and strategy for the development of high-quality games
- Build and maintain a solid core team
- Based on available resources, define milestone scope, schedule, and budget, then obtain validation from stakeholders
- Prioritize tasks and track day-to-day work with team leads to ensure objectives are met on time
- Define milestones’ schedule and content and validating delivered key milestones in relation with the objectives
- Mitigate risks by identifying them early and propose / implement contingency plans by deciding which compromises should be made between the time, quality, and budget
- Communicate with off-site internal development teams for various components of the project, defining their scope of work, resources, schedule, and delivery
- Communicate with internal departments including Legal, Marketing, Localization, QA, Production, Planning, Customer Service and Business Development
- Ensure games’ quality objectives are met
- Manage high profile talents
- Any other ad-hoc duties, if necessary
YOU WILL BRING
- Extensive knowledge of video game development / 15+ years’ experience as a video game Producer or any other relevant position in the software or game industry;
- Senior Project Manager who has successfully delivered major video games at the highest levels of quality, on budget, time, and resources;
- Natural and influential people-first leadership;
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills;
- Presentation skills;
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Creativity and innovation;
- Results focus and ability to work effectively under pressure;
- Good change management knowledge.
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Since opening its doors in 2008, Ubisoft Singapore has become the biggest AAA game development studio in Southeast Asia. The 500-strong studio is home to 35+ different nationalities focused on delivering ambitious gaming experiences to our players. Ubisoft Singapore has been contributing to all the Assassin’s Creed® titles since Assassin’s Creed® II. It innovated within the franchise as the studio behind the naval battle gameplay and water technology in Assassin’s Creed® III, Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag® and most recently in Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla. Its expertise in AAA and live operations, combined with a passion for naval gameplay, pushed the team to lead the development of Skull and Bones™ revealed at E3 in 2017.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.