14 days ago
As a Producer, you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks and should expect a variety of issues and challenges to tackle across various areas of the game. This person will play a significant and driving role in the companies production efforts with direct ownership over large areas of production and working very closely with the studio's leadership on executing our projects.
The ideal candidate would be a natural collaborator and a highly organized person.
- At least 5 years of experience as an associate producer or 1 year as a producer
- At least 1 shipped title as a producer
- A strong skill set in production tools such as Confluence, Jira and spreadsheets
- A strong understanding of the types of games we make
- Able to assist in defining the scope and schedule of our projects
- Responsible for defining the development strategy and development plan for our projects
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A high degree of self-motivation and initiative-taking
- An understanding and passion for video games
- Strive to improve our processes and adapt them to our team's needs
- Willingness to move to Toronto or authorized to work in Canada
- Experience in recruiting and building teams
- A passion for video games and video game development
- Highly motivated and able to work without oversight
- A passion for medieval times and historical settings
Benefits & Perks
- Bonus Structure
- 4.5 weeks paid vacation
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly happy hour
- Healthcare & benefits
Torn Banner studios recently launched Chivalry 2, the sequel to our multi-million copy selling original. We are a small independent video game studio of around 60 developers in Toronto and we love creating innovative new experiences that focus on challenge and fun.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.