This job might no longer be available.
Producer - Growth Team
11 months ago
Do you enjoy being part of the growth of a product? Are you full of ideas and eager to find out what works and what doesn’t?
As part of Toca Boca’s new Growth team, that’s exactly what you’ll do. Come up with and develop new ideas for growth. This can be anything from acquiring and activating new users to improving engagement from existing users.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team of developers, an analyst and a graphic designer whose mission is to accelerate growth by continuously running experiments in the apps. The aim is to improve our user’s experience in order to reach our growth and revenue goals.
If you were already working here, here are some of the things you would have been working on lately:
- You would have started building the Growth Team from scratch, bringing on developers, graphic designer and other competencies needed to generate more growth.
- You would have worked with the team to secure all the tools needed for effective experimentation
- You would have dug deeper into the data together with our analyst to get insights into what works and what doesn’t
- You would have worked with the team to grow our ability to offer new types of products to our players in Toca Life World's in-app shop and preparing for a new shiny feature coming out this summer.
After your 12 months with us, you will have:
- Created a fully autonomous working Growth team that can work on at least a handful of experiments every week.
- You will have generated growth in revenue and user base.
- Continuously improved our processes to make it easier for us to experiment.
- Shared insights about what works and what doesn't with the whole company so that we can all learn together.
Is this you?
- You are an experienced Producer with a growth mindset who enjoys experimenting to find out what works and what doesn’t.
- You are data-driven and back up your choices with data.
- You are happy to jump in where needed and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves.
- Challenges excite you and you aren’t afraid of pushing for your ideas.
This is us!
Toca Boca captures the spirit of play. We create digital toys and everyday products that are filled with fun and silliness that kids from any corner of the world can instantly relate to. Everything is designed from their perspective. We celebrate the diversity and quirkiness of their world and give them the freedom to play in ways that only they can dream up.
Good to know:
This position is a one year fixed term contract and based in our Stockholm office. We have a collective agreement (kollektivavtal) giving you all the things you "should have" and more. The company language is English.