6 days ago
Toca Boca captures the spirit of play. We create digital toys and everyday products that are filled with fun and silliness that kids from any corner of the world can instantly relate to. Everything is designed from their perspective. We celebrate the diversity and quirkiness of their world and give them the freedom to play in ways that only they can dream up.
In order to be able to create more world-class digital toys we are now looking for a Producer to join our team and lead the production of one of our app experiences during 2019.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for app production projects, from the initial concept phase to the release.
- Plan, coordinate and execute the project plan in collaboration with other internal & external stakeholders and your team, always one step ahead.
- Make priorities and balance the needs of the creative process with resources at hand.
- Coach and inspire your team to stay motivated over time.
- Engage in developing our overall working processes, methodology and department leadership in collaboration with other Toca producers.
- You have led cross functional teams of creatives and software developers in producing digital releases from A to Z.
- You have the ability to take an overarching responsibility for technically complex productions distributed on multiple mobile platforms.
- You have a well-organised working style and an agile leadership approach.
- You have the ability to identify dependencies and priorities in a project making mature risk analysis and to act on it.
- You have a good communication style, sharing information and collaborating across teams and departments.
- You are passionate about toys, apps and games and believe that the power of play can make the world a better place.
- Excellent English skills, both written and oral.
What to expect:
- Toca Boca expects you to be self-motivated and to continuously want to improve both process and quality.
- You'll work with a team of other producers, artists and developers that come to the office excited to learn new things every day.
- We work in small teams of 6–10 people, which means everyone is an important contributor in the project and has a shared responsibility for what the toy becomes.
This position is full time and based in our Stockholm office. We apply 6 months probationary employment.
To apply please provide us with your resume/cv, including a little background on what excites you about working at Toca Boca. We review applications continuously and wish to fill the position as soon as possible.
Toca Boca creates digital toys and other playful products for kids around the world. Since our first product launch in 2011, we have released 45 apps that have been downloaded more than 250 million times in every country, making us the No. 1 mobile-first kids brand in the App Store. Our products focus on sparking kids’ imaginations and creating opportunities for open-ended play. With offices in San Francisco and Stockholm, Toca Boca is owned by Spin Master Corp., a global children’s entertainment company that creates, designs and manufactures a diversified portfolio of innovative toys, games, products and entertainment properties.
Check out our career page for more information about our current openings: