26 days ago
Mysteria Studio is seeking an experienced Producer for a freelance position to play a key role in defining a smooth production process for our PC Action RPG project.
You’ll own the delivery process for our project. To accomplish this task, your ability to successfully ship commercial titles is of great importance. You’ll be an expert in working with project management tools and Agile methodology.
We offer a fully remote work arrangement with flexible working hours.
- Create a production schedule with key deliverables and milestones in collaboration with the Game Director and Lead Artist
- Balance the project’s creative and visual requirements within schedule, budget and staff limitations
- Help to clearly define the scope of the MVP and the complete version of the game
- Managing our Kanban board and splitting the project into small tasks
- Prioritize tasks and backlogs in relation to short-, mid- and long-term production goals
- Being a facilitator for all team members, anticipating and fixing production problems
- Facilitate clear and consistent communication between team members to ensure team buy-in, informed decision-making, and development efficiency
- Be a key member in recruiting and building up the development team and ensure that it has the best organizational structure and practices
- Experience working on at least one commercially shipped game as a Producer or Project Manager
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in production roles within the video game industry
- Ability to work in a self-organized manner within a team, while being respectful and an attentive listener
- Experience working with task management tools and spreadsheets
- Demonstrated ability to ensure that high production values are never compromised
- Minimum availability of 1-2 hours per work day to keep the production running smoothly every day
- Comfortable with managing a 100% remote working team
- Good risk assessment and mitigation ability
- Strong communication skills in English
Please send the following information to email@example.com :
- A cover letter and your Resume in PDF form.
- Your hourly pay rate.
- Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about the job.
The next step for select candidates is a job interview via a Google Meet call. We know that your time is valuable, and try to keep this process as brief as possible.
We‘re looking forward to your applications!
About Mysteria Studio UG:
Mysteria Studio UG is an established German Indie Game Development Studio with an international team, founded in 2012.
We strive for high visual quality, engaging gameplay, and technical excellence to offer gamers the best possible experience.
We’re proud to have an inclusive work environment and encourage members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.