4 months ago
Lost Boys Interactive is Hiring! If you are looking for a fully remote home to bring your Production skills and experience, look no further. Bring your passion for creating awesome games, and we'll provide an amazing team for you to work with along with a great environment and exciting AAA projects to work on! We also offer a full suite of benefits!
Lost Boys Interactive is a member of the Gearbox Software and Embracer Group family. We are a rapidly growing AAA game studio based in Madison Wisconsin, with full remote work available from any state in the US. We provide top-tier development for our partners as well as working on our own AAA game projects. We have world-class projects, resources, and infrastructure, but our company’s success comes from the talented and passionate people who work together each day to produce great games together.
Supportive, Collaborative, Safe, Accepting, Respectful, Kind, and Fun, are a few words that our employees use to describe their experience at Lost Boys Interactive. Do these words describe the kind of studio you would like to call home? Apply today to start your Lost Boys adventure!
Please note: You must reside in the US and have prior AAA experience to qualify for this role. We are sorry, but Lost Boys Interactive is not able to sponsor visas at this time.
We’re looking for a confident, compassionate Producer ready to work with leads and feature leads across all of our team disciplines to build amazing experiences for our players. In your role, you will be supporting the Senior Producer / EP to drive our game projects, setting the course for successful game development from the earliest stages through development and launch and into post launch operations and updates. Our ideal candidate will be ready to take on new challenges with either new or established teams, helping them make the most of the time they have available. You will thrive on problem solving and removing roadblocks across the team to help ship the project to quality. You will make sure communication is smooth and clear and that information flows in all directions. You execute complex deployments while being aware of and managing the personality quirks that make up your team to avoid problems that might arise if they are not handled with candor and tact.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for timely, quality delivery of game features and content
- Create, prioritize and help manage the project backlog, create full team sprint plans, manage roadmap and add to the production schedule that shows how the teams you are producing will meet the deadlines
- Communicate and strategize with the EP and key stakeholders to facilitate our development efforts
- Define and ensure proper management of complex internal team, external team and cross-team projects
- Define, review and continually improve team development processes
- Run scrums and production meetings to ensure effective communication of goals, tasks, progress, and blockers
- Create response plans to live issues, manage response to live game issues as required
- Manage the production staff assigned to you
- Coordinate QA testing efforts, prioritize bugs and ensure resolution
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience in video game industry with 1-2 years of production exprience with increasing responsibility across multiple projects.
- A passion for games and game development
- An understanding of video game development and the video game market as a whole
- Ability to identify and recommend improvements to the development process
- Demonstrable organizational, problem solving and time management skills
- Demonstrable ability to develop complex project roadmaps and staffing plans
- Experience defining and implementing development processes
- Must possess excellent spoken and written communication skills and be able to work with varied staff members and personalities
- Skilled at clearly and concisely communicating information across large distributed teams as well as keeping external groups notified of change
- Skilled in JIRA, MS and Google Office Suites; Excel and Google Sheets in particular.
- Skilled in running daily scrums, project management.
- Ability to negotiate and form consensus, define and drive action items.
- Demonstrable skills in and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) or Google G-Suite
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and have strong prioritization skills
- Must be punctual, proactive, and have a strong work ethic
- Able to work in a team environment
You’ll be delighted with our people, our culture, and the amazing games you’ll be working on. Come join our merry band. Apply today and become part of the Lost Boys adventure!
Lost Boys Interactive LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.