10 days ago
Haiku Games is the company behind the popular Adventure Escape series. If you love escape rooms, puzzles, or point and click adventure games, you will love our games! We are looking for a Producer who can work closely with Development, Design, and Art teams to drive releases for Adventure Escape Mysteries and other projects at Haiku Games.
Haiku Games provides an agile, startup-like environment, with compensation commensurate with the largest game companies in the world. This is a fully remote position - no more commute!
- Planning: Own the schedule for Adventure Escape Mysteries. Understand when future content updates will be released, and estimate how business changes will impact the schedule. Decide how to prioritize each individual’s work between various projects at Haiku Games considering dependencies between teams.
- Communication: Communicate between art, development, and game design teams to keep everyone in sync with plans, and changes to plans as they happen. Create and maintain tools to visualize or communicate the plan as needed.
- Release Management: Drive updates of Adventure Escape Mysteries. Clearly communicate what features and fixes are in each update. Work with the QA, Development, Art, and Design teams to finish all tasks needed to release. Be detail oriented and ensure that small issues such as bug fixes are not lost compared to larger features.
- Process Improvement: Build new processes and adopt new tools as needed to improve the production of Adventure Escape. Write useful documentation. Formalize knowledge that is in people’s heads.
What’s the ideal candidate like? You are...
- Experienced. We are looking to hire a producer with 3-5 years of experience, ideally in the games industry. This is the first producer in our company, and it is important that you are able to judiciously apply best practices from the game industry.
- Organized. We are looking for individuals who excel in organization and are highly detail oriented. The producer should have the schedule in their head and be able to summarize what projects everyone is working on.
- Clear. Our entire team is remote, so being able to clearly communicate in any way possible is a key skill.
- Adaptable. We’re a small company now, so we don’t have a lot of process or paperwork. We want someone who is able to add structure while respecting the rapid way we get work done.
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your resume or link your LinkedIn profile and write a short paragraph explaining why you are interested in working at Haiku.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.