19 days ago
Love the process of making great games? Do you like to help guide others through the process from concept to managing live games? We are looking for a Producer to join us at Gram Games to drive new feature releases for our live games.
You will be a driving force within your team, taking ownership of planning and execution to achieve the highest quality. You will empower your team to deliver an outstanding game with high quality, on budget, and on time. Championing development process improvements through team retrospectives and feedback.
Come join us! You’ll find a dynamic and engaging culture while being a key driver in rapidly delivering major features to our players.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning & Execution: Working with design, product management, feature teams, leadership, and partner teams, you will ensure clarity of the team’s goals, work with stakeholders and the team to set backlog priorities, ensure ownership of these goals in the team, build long term and short term plans and communicate to all key partners
- Communication & Leadership: Facilitate and ensure great communication between disciplines, teams and individuals, both written, verbal and visual. This includes transparent progress, status and risk reporting, as well as quantitative production delivery metrics. You are adept at keeping everyone in sync with plans, and changes to the plans as they happen. Provide clarity of vision and direction to individuals and teams and ensure clear ownership of problem-solving and feature development.
- Release Management: Ensure high-quality releases, working with QA, Development, Design, Art, Product, and other teams to ensure our releases are well defined, clearly communicated, high quality and meet all requirements
- Process Improvement: Craft the right process for the right teams and problems. Constantly Iterate on process through team input and exploration to find the best way for delivering the game updates effectively and thoroughly through all stages from Concept to Live
- Experience being part of a full production cycle from Concept Prototyping to Launch and Live Operations.
- Highly capable in a variety of development methodologies including Agile SCRUM, Kanban, team management, long and short-term project scheduling and execution
- Experience of project status and risk reporting.
- Effective at driving order out of uncertainty, excellent prioritisation and decision making skills, dealing with ambiguity effectively for self and others
- Influential through in-person and written communication channels
- Effective in one-to-one as well as one-to-many communication.
- Effective team collaborator and meeting facilitator
- Software experience with Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Google Docs / Sheets / Slides.
BenefitsIn return for bringing your expertise to this top-priority role, we can offer some of the best benefits in the Games industry!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Highly competitive salary
- Private medical care
- Awesome onsite chef serving breakfast, lunch, and lots of treats (naughty and nice)
- Relocation assistance for those moving to Turkey
- Yoga, massages, fitness classes
- Amazing tech to work with and consoles to play and relax with everywhere you look!