18 days ago
We're looking for a passionate producer to join our Disney Magic Kingdoms team and take this highly successful game to the next level! Combine your love for mobile free-to-play games with expert knowledge of agile production processes to lead the team to deliver amazing work that hits our high quality bar and ambitious schedule.
- Oversee the production of features and content for world class mobile games
- Work closely with design, art, technology, marketing, live operations and QA teams to turn ideas into reality
- Prioritize, schedule, and track tasks to ensure the team’s work is delivered on time
- Champion the game vision and ensure that work hits our game’s high quality bar
- Manage and optimize the team’s agile workflow, organization, and day-to-day operations
- Effectively communicate decisions to the team, while reporting status to key stakeholders
- Promote a team culture of collaboration, empathy, morale and engagement
- Use playtests, player feedback, and metrics to gain insights and guide the team’s work
- A passion for casual mobile free-to-play games
- 3+ years of experience as a mobile game producer, or equivalent background
- Post-secondary degree or certificate in game production, project management, or equivalent background
- Expert knowledge of game production and agile development fundamentals
- Advanced hands on experience with task management tools, such as JIRA
- Working knowledge of an established game engine, such as Unity
- Exceptional personal drive to take initiative and deliver results
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt and hit deadlines in a fast-paced and creative environment
- Collaborative spirit and love of teamwork
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Toronto can offer you?
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
- Health insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program; because sometimes we need a helping hand
- Video game room equipped with your favourites
- Social Club events
- Fresh Fruit every morning
- Mentorship program and expert-led courses to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work? #Jointhegame
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.