This job might no longer be available.
12 days ago
3Lateral develops innovative technologies that enable digitization of human appearance and motion at an unprecedented level of realism. 3Lateral has been recognized as a pioneer in the gaming industry and has a long list of successful AAA gaming projects. Our technology is applicable in many other industries like AI, biometrics, robotics, automotive and research. In order to digitize an appearance and motion of a human being, we produce an end to end solution- from electronics and hardware for 3D and 4D scanning, IT infrastructure solutions, databases, pipeline, processing algorithms and real time engine solutions.
3Lateral is a part of Epic Games Inc. With joint forces with our mother company Epic Games (since January 2019), we will continue to develop the state of the art in Unreal Engine as a leading team for creation of next generation virtual humans and creatures.
We are looking for a producer who will join our team to work on inspiring projects along with the world-leading companies in the gaming (and film) industry. The producer will be in charge of managing high-end projects within a creative and dynamic environment, detailed project planning, tracking, and reporting while taking care of team members who work on the project to keep them focused and motivated.
You can join us in any Epic Games' European studio, but it's preferable if you could join us in Serbia.
- Managing special projects that are meant to push boundaries as much as possible; work within a dynamic and creative environment
- Working on commercial projects; building a strong relationship with clients
- Detailed project planning and tracking; managing every aspect of the project (team resources, project tasks, milestones and timeline) to ensure the successful release of the project
- Understanding and managing priorities and dependencies across various technical processes
- Making well-structured reports; communicate the project status, risks, and opportunities to team members and commercial clients
- Working closely with the team to determine necessary resources and effort to meet project requirements within established deadlines
- Managing multidisciplinary teams (art and tech); working with talented and highly passionate team members; taking care of the team, keep them focused and motivated
- Working closely with HR to empower and support the professional growth of the team members
- Previous experience in managing projects within the VFX and/or gaming industry
- Understanding of VFX pipeline and processes, assets creation pipeline, familiarity with motion capture
- An aptitude to understand new technologies and processes
- Strong organisational skills, detail-oriented
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, managing new requests, set priorities and problem-solving oriented
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- A positive attitude, self-driven, proactive and team player
- Proficient user of project management software (ideally Shotgun, Jira)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
What we offer:
- Long term career development plan with an opportunity to grow
- Compensation plan and benefits that are competitive and in-line with the standards of leading economies across Europe
- Good work-life balance (supplemental medical and life insurance, 25 days of annual leave, eight-hour workday with a one-hour lunch break included, flexible working hours, regular holidays)
- Welcoming, the vibrant and multidisciplinary atmosphere in our cosy offices/ Working from the home programme during the pandemic
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.