Stockholm Stockholm County Sweden
13 days ago
We are DICE
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Battlefront franchise, and the innovative game Mirror’s Edge.
We work through our 4 guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. We recognise that our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated in providing everyone the ability to express, learn, and be their very best with a common cause.
At DICE, Producers are the ringleaders in the making of our games. They focus on the creative vision, product roadmap, user experience, and value proposition of the title, while pulling together all teams both internal and external, across multiple functionalities such as development and marketing, to deliver a completed product. Producers are leaders, visionaries, creators, and are a critical piece to any successful game release.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong passion for building and/or playing shooters
- Ability to immerse yourself in user data and identify key trends and opportunities
- Owns the vision, prioritizing Players First
- Owns priorities in a project or several feature areas
- Source of truth on project quality from player first perspective
- Drives decision making through collaboration
- An expert in understanding the player needs, business goals and drivers
- Drives execution of vision
- Lives the values of the team
- Nurturing a healthy collaborative culture
- 6 years of experience as a Producer or equivalent role
- At least two shipped AAA title on PC and Console
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members from different locations and different disciplines
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proven ability to seek or demonstrate clear decision making
- Relevant education and diploma (Game Design, Computer Science, Project Management etc)
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
At DICE we take care of our staff and have done so during our steady growth over the last decade. In addition to a competitive compensation package we offer our employees 10 EA games per year, massage every three weeks, a variety of sports activities (yoga and cross fit to name a few) and health care allowance. We have a collective bargain agreement with Unionen and Sveriges Ingenjörer and also provide our employees’ with occupational pension.
Although we enjoy working hard at DICE, we respect and value our employees’ personal lives. A good work-life balance is something we practice and maintain even during high-intensity periods.
We look forward to receiving your application!