15 days ago
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate™, we are set to deliver an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
As a Producer, reporting tothe Senior Producer, you will guide execution across the development team to build and launch the next Skate. This is an essential role for the team that involves a high level of interaction with team members and team leadership.
- Provide leadership and inspiration for our team through personal example, and enthusiasm.
- Build a partnership with all discipline leaders across the team, our partner teams and leaders across the company.
- Establish trust and credibility with our team leadership through leadership and new ideas
- Manage execution from concept to live, you will be accountable for meeting milestone commitments and quality targets
- Help manage the product road map which maps major feature deliverable to milestones
- Work with team members to determine content/tech/feature requirements and desired player experience
- Support team leadership in establishing quality targets, by helping to set the product vision for the team.
- Work with Product Managers to guide the project forward, including play testing during development
- Identify production and organizational issues to completion.
- Keep the team informed on development results and changes.
- Ensure the team is trained on the necessary skills, processes, and best practices.
- Balance priorities, and find creative solutions to achieve results.
- Seek knowledge and apply it to improve our studio.
Qualifications Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- At least 5 years of production experience on game development projects.
- Experience shipping games in a producer role
- Strong level of agility and adaptability in dynamic development environments
- Excellent conceptual and technical writing skills
- High degree of initiative, takes opportunities to make improvements