3 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Producer who understands Game Production and is ready to join a passionate development team to help deliver a fantastic product.
Reporting to the Production Director, you will be expected to lead, manage, and inspire members of the development team. As the Producer, you will oversee and ensure the delivery of a quality project within budget by implementing best processes, methods, and tools.
You’ll be joining the team at a crucial time for the studio as we grow and develop our team, which will offer a great career opportunity for the right candidate.
- Partner with a department director to define the project deliverables and set goals within the teams.
- Obtaining the expected level of quality for the game by implementing best processes, methods, and tools.
- Understand the project’s vision as to intervene effectively when defining the scope during development.
- Carry out the follow ups on the deliverables with the project managers and production managers and provide the Production Director with information on the progress of the work on a regular basis.
- Coordinate, delegate and ensure the organisation of the work to be carried out.
- Be proactive in identifying risks, analysing the threat level, and creating solid mitigation plans, teaching the production team about risk management within video game development.
- Own, define and be accountable for the schedule created by the project and production management team members – sharing updates with the Production Director for the Project Roadmap.
- Be responsible and accountable for the production team within the department managed, ensuring strong communication channels and frequent reports.
- Create, manage and maintain budget documentation, sharing frequently with the Production Director, Studio Management and Financial team.
- Qualifications or Degree in Business Management, Project Management or equivalent.
- Shipped 1 or more AAA titles
- 5 years experience in the video game industry in a production role (producer, production manager, or similar).
- Experience in managing large teams of cross-discipline.
- Strong experience of Project Management Software (JIRA, MS Projects, etc..) and the application within the Video Game industry.
- Strong experience of Project Management methodologies and the application within the Video Game Industry.
- Analytical with good problem solving skills.
- Experience in KPI Tracking, data Analysis and reporting.
- Influential leadership.
- Autonomous and proactive with strategical forward thinking.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Change Management knowledge
- A passion for video games and project management within video games.
Build A Rocket Boy is developing EVERYWHERE; an experience with a breadth of unimaginable gameplay adventure.
We are a mix of industry leading veterans whose credits include some of the best selling and most loved games of all time. We’re a creative digital entertainment studio with an open and progressive methodology, dedicated to delivering games of the highest calibre possible.
If you want to feel comfortable, inspired, and appreciated in your work pursuits then come join us. We have offices in Edinburgh, Budapest and consider WFH candidates.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.