Santa Clara, California, United States
12 days ago
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America is looking for a Producer to be the manager and primary point of contact for external PC and Console game development projects in North America. You will own the project milestone schedule and budget, as a problem solver, project champion, decision maker and communicator par excellence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as the production lead on PC and Console game development projects underway at external North American studios.
- Serves as the primary contact and champion for the external developer. Act as a conduit of communication between internal teams on projects.
- Proactively identifies issues in advance, helping to remove roadblocks and raising internal awareness of problems.
- Constantly evaluate and iterate to improve production and development processes.
- Design feedback processes and user testing processes, customizing them to the particular needs of projects to ensure the optimal result.
- Organize gameplay feedback from internal stakeholders and write reports for development teams
- Coordinate playtesting, build evaluation, user experience analysis, focus testing and so on with external parties
- Update internal documentation based on meetings and action items, following up as necessary
- Assist our internal production teams with contract, vendor, product management, as well as ongoing product monitoring and status updates
- Work closely with other internal stakeholders to answer questions and ensure follow-up
- Experience on the production team on multiple console and PC external development projects through the full development cycle, from concept to post-release support
- Experience in internal development in a game studio, working on games with online components, and on games with live services is ideal.
- Deep and demonstrable knowledge of game development and industry trends.
- Ability to lead and motivate external and internal staff while championing a project.
- A strong drive to be proactive. A knack for predicting/catching issues before they come up.
- Focused on improving their own and their team’s skillset and knowledge. Always pushing the envelope and trying to improve the project and the organization.
- Intense passion for video games.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in the video game industry a significant plus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
About BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content — including all major video game consoles, iOS, mobile and online. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN®, Tekken®, SOULCALIBUR®, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball®, GALAGA®, RIDGE RACER® and ACE COMBAT®. More information about the company and its products can be found at www.bandainamcoent.com.