7 days ago
Product Madness is a Global Powerhouse where the greatest mobile games and experiences are crafted by world-class talent. A top-grossing leader in free to play mobile games, we have more than 800 team members working across seven global talent hubs including London (headquarters), USA, Canada, Spain, Poland and Ukraine. With remarkable hit games including Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, Lighting Link and Big Fish Casino, we boast more than 50 million active users and 400 million downloads and counting.
We are Mad about games and the way they bring people together, and that passion and culture is what brings us together as a studio, connects us with our partners we collaborate with, and is what links us to our sister studios across the world.
Product Madness is an Aristocrat Technologies company within its digital game’s division of Pixel United.
Job Posting TitleProducer
SummaryYour mission is to coordinate the delivery of mobile, free-to-play games in collaboration with cross-disciplinary, cross-cultural teams from inception to release and beyond. Our Senior Producers work closely with our 3rd party development partners as their primary point-of-contact, manage project schedules, and marshal Big Fish resources to support game development, testing, release, as well as live game operations. The Senior Game Operations Producer is a master communicator and organizer, using “game as a service” experience along with technical knowledge to ensure all aspects of release, from inception to delivery are aligned across the team with a consistent and cohesive approach to game service health, a predictable content cadence, and delight for our player community.
What You'll Do
- Deliver a world-class live game experience in collaboration with our 3rd party development partners and our internal team.
- Drive planning and execution across the live service, in-game events, testing, game issues, and new releases in partnership with a large cross-functional team.
- Collaborate with the team, our development partners, cross-company teams, and studio leadership to coordinate release requirements, scope, schedule, and research from concept through launch of new features and content to support the live game.
- Assess costs and benefits, identify and mitigate risks; manage escalations; anticipate and make tradeoffs; and balance business needs with technical constraints to ensure the game service is in a healthy state.
- Leverage your deep production/project management expertise to facilitate the meetings and collaboration needed to create and coordinate release plans, define timing of releases and alignment to milestones, identify and mitigate risks, and guide the team and project through planning, development, and release as well as improving processes along the way.
- Collaborate across the company to define and implement best practices, standardized processes, to share learnings and mentor project producers to grow their skills in these areas.
What We're Looking For
- You have deep experience with the mobile game release process with all the pieces needed to ensure a successful game update and what it takes to coordinate that effort across a wide variety of subject matter experts.
- You are a strong facilitator, communicator (verbally and in writing), organizer, and project manager; you know how to manage up, down, sideways, etc., connecting all disciplines to express what is needed, why, and the plan to get.
- Your hands-on experience with tools, services, release processes, and knowledge of their impact on development aids you as you build and execute realistic plans.
- With knowledge of game industry standards, tools, project management, production processes, and awareness of what it takes to bring out the best in each team member, your consistent collaboration and communication motivate all toward a unified outcome.
- You have a track record of and passion for building an environment that promotes team success by emphasizing third-party development, production, and publishing processes using your understanding of multiple project methodologies.
- You have working knowledge of modern program management and tools (e.g. Confluence/Jira; Google Drive products; Smartsheet; MS Office).
- You have 7 years of Project/Program Management experience and 2-3-years of full-cycle game development leadership experience.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in or equivalent experience.
- You are familiar with managing and mitigating risk through the software development lifecycle and live service operations.
- You have experience with SCRUM/Agile development methodologies.
- You have product management skills with AB testing, live ops, data analysis.
- You have exposure to or experience with Outsourcing and/or partner development.
Why Product Madness ?
Product Madness is so much more than just a Pool table and a foosball game.
We believe in an honest and transparent approach with our teammates. Company wide weekly Town Halls, All Hands and strategy meetings are just a few ways in which we encourage an open and honest path to achieving complete transparency.
Despite a pandemic, there isn’t a day where we don’t feel connected to one another.
With frequent events, workshops, giveaways, slack coffee and donut sessions we have definitely brought on our office culture to this new virtual world of zoom calls.
We also try to cater for all our staff’s needs – be that a freshly brewed cappuccino made by our professional barista in our free coffee shop or by providing a bountiful supply of tasty snacks to keep us refueled and buzzing.
We love to organise plenty of social get-togethers and action-packed activity days, be it slipping inside an inflatable bumper ball for a mad session of football zorbing or throwing caution to the wind and traversing giddy treetop rope courses at Go Ape. On top of these team-building activities, our lunch and learn workshops, not to mention the lavish Christmas and summer parties, foster that ‘work hard, play hard’ mantra. Our offices are based in the heart of the metropolises of London and Lviv, surrounded by an abundance of diversity and inspiration to keep those ideas flowing.
People FirstWe have the deepest respect for our people and their well being. We know they are exceptionally talented and will always have a choice. We want them to re-choose us every day. We are committed to building a culture where each person's voice will always be heard and addressed.
MAD for MoreAlways improving, innovating and never settling for the existing. We push all boundaries with courage and ambition to become the world’s best games company.
Globally InclusiveWe are all Equal - regardless of the language we speak, where we live, our gender, religion or culture we come from. We want to build a global home, where everyone has the equal opportunity to make an impact.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Customer FocusedWe always think from the customer's perspective - be it players or internal customers.Improving their experience and joy is what drives us. Every client's success is our big win!