Producer (World of Tanks PC) (10017559)
1 month ago
We are looking for a Producer for the World of Tanks team in Vilnius.
Producer works with multiple stakeholders, ensuring that projects are planned in accordance with requirements and available resources and that they are executed successfully, while facilitating communication between all stakeholders during the entire production period.
Producer works closely with team leads and stakeholders to determine the scope of work, prioritize goals, and ensure delivering of a high-quality user experience.
What will you do?
- Lead a production team that designs, develops, tests and releases game features.
- Work with all stakeholders on defining features the team will take ownership of.
- Ensure that owned features are defined, planned, developed, tested and launched in synchronization with other development teams on the project.
- Ensure that all stakeholders have enough visibility and agree on the production strategy during the entire development cycle.
- Support the team by providing information, organizing production, providing resources, managing the project, etc. to ensure that the team has everything that is needed to produce game features they own.
- Provide detailed updates to all stakeholders regarding the team, its goals, commitments, progress and results.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in gaming or live products and services.
- Experience in all stages of game development from concept to release as a producer.
- Ability to gather and synchronize requirements with different stakeholders.
- Ability to create strong partnership with different groups of people based on mutual respect and focus on common goals.
- Ability to stay productive and calm in crisis situations and in a constantly changing environment.
- Self-motivated, creative and optimistic problem solver.
- Upper Intermediate or higher level of English
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience working in a multicultural environment.
- Interest in the video game industry (which involves a diverse gaming experience).
The salary range for this role in Vilnius is 6500-8000 EUR monthly gross.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Vilnius include:
- Up to 8 “Trust days” per calendar year that require no medical certificate
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Meal Allowance
- Premium Private Health Care (with Gym training / Wellness program…)
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, and snacks in the office
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - You can recommend the best talents to the company and receive a reward
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.