Producer [Unannounced Project] (382)
Newcastle upon Tyne England gb
8 days ago
Manage and direct the project management team as part of projects involving creative and technological challenges. Lead the production team to reach the project's ambitions in terms of quality, timing and budget.
- Mobilise a project team, ensures its chemistry, commitment and motivation throughout the project;
- Define, promote and be accountable for the product development strategy from a market, player, content and technological perspective;
- Drive content teams to reach the objectives of quality while ensuring the budget and timing is respected;
- Build, maintain and manage a core development team for the long term of the project;
- Assess and manage risks and raise issues associated with the project;
- Manage a diverse team of people related to the project;
- Define the milestone schedule and validate deliverable key milestones in relation with the objectives within the Stage Gate Process constraints;
- Communicate with external departments (Quality Control, Technology Group, Project Coordination, Global Network Services etc.);
- Collaborate effectively with Reflections operations teams (HR, Finance, Productivity & Infrastructure, Workplace, etc.);
- Promote the product vision to all stakeholders across the group;
- Report regularly and in a respectful way through the Stage Gate Process, both vertically and horizontally;
- Share best practices within the Ubisoft group;
- Be a champion for the project.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong leadership qualities;
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent self-organisation and self-motivation skills;
- Strong analytical, technical and project management skills (e.g. knowledge on Agile methodology);
- Knowledge of game industry standard software tools;
- Knowledge of conception, prototyping and production processes during the whole project life cycle;
- Knowledge of production processes during the whole project e.g. budgeting, task tracking, Agile etc.;
- Bachelor or Masters / MBA degree in Computer Science or Project Management or other relevant subject;
- Over 10 years of experience in Project Management, Software Development or similar experience;
- Has shipped at least 3 games/products in a leadership position;
- Experience managing cross functional teams is essential.
Benefits & Relocation
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-reflections/
Ubisoft Reflections & Ubisoft Leamington is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Ubisoft Reflections is a lead studio with a 35-year heritage and known for technical innovation, creating immersive worlds and vehicle & driving technology. The studio has collaborated with creative teams from other Ubisoft studios from around the world to contribute to the creation of some of the industry’s most acclaimed AAA games, the most recent of which include Watch Dogs Legion, Tom Clancy’s The Division & The Division 2, Assassins Creed Syndicate, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands as well as ground-breaking in-house projects, such as the award-winning Grow Home and Grow Up series.