Producer/Sr Producer Job ID #1157
10 days ago
Please note that vaccination is not considered to be fully in effect until 14 days after the 2nd shot. There is also a 3-4 week waiting period between the 1st and 2nd shot.
Contract Length: 18 months, extension possible
Work Location: Local Hybrid in Greater Seattle Area (working remotely, but may need to be onsite periodically)
Work Hours: Fulltime
Our client, 343 Industries is looking for a Producer to help drive existing Transmedia content initiatives, beats, and asset production for numerous high traffic, public-facing gaming channels. As a Producer, you will help produce and deliver on initiatives through proper planning, organizing, scheduling, scoping, tracking, and communication. From game sustainment to social content and cultural initiatives, you will engage with a variety of creative content and internal partner teams on a number of different projects, and no day will be the same as the last.
- Plan, organize, and produce numerous Transmedia Content initiatives.
- Create, build out, publish, update, and maintain web/app content in our web-based client management system.
- Manage and route web and app content requests as they arise.
- Monitor (quality control) all production content and trouble shoot or escalate as necessary.
- Work alongside teams to establish vision, schedule, and scope of programs and initiatives.
- Track deliverables and schedules across multiple teams and projects.
- Manage localization efforts across web and app.
- Provide regular status updates to relevant teams and stakeholders.
- Identify risks in advance and drive towards successful mitigation/resolution.
- Establish sustainable processes to drive the success of projects and teams.
Network Requirements: During WFH or if remote, the following is required for this type of position:
- Internet speed of at least 500 Mbps or 1 Gbps, wired connection preferred, to ensure work is not impacted by connectivity/latency issues
- Internet data is at a high or unlimited cap
- Make sure to run and repeat speed tests throughout the day, as it can fluctuate during peak hours
- Candidates must provide a screenshot of their speed test result
- If candidate does not currently meet the network requirement:
- Candidate is committing to meeting the network requirement by their start date if an offer is received and mutually accepted
- Internet upgrade reimbursement eligibility criteria and guidelines are available for reference
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians .
Requirements5+ years of experience in production, program management, with a focus on games or entertainment.Strong cross-team communication skills. You can work with creatives, technical people, and non-technical people alike.Highly organized with attention to detail.Excellent organizational and prioritization skills. The ability to keep track of multiple projects and promotions simultaneously.High production standards and quality bar.Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.Ability to manage and track towards hard dates and content embargoes.Ability to work independently.
- Smartsheet acumen/experience a nice to have.
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits