Producer - Riot Game Operations, Game Lifecycle
13 days ago
As a Producer on the Riot Game Operations (RGO) Game Lifecycle team, you will be directly responsible for maintaining and evolving the Game Lifecycle Framework Checklists, and supporting all efforts around designing, improving and implementing Riot’s Greenlight Process. You will report directly to the RGO Sr. Director of Operations.
- Directly responsible for the Game Lifecycle Framework gate review checklists
- Ensure Riot leadership and game teams are aligned on what outcomes are required to successfully pass a gate
- Identify and maintain a team of experts to create discipline specific development guidelines and guardrails, and align with partners, contributors and participants
- Evolve and maintain gate review checklists and the working charter agreements between the Riot Game Operations and contributors
- Directly accountable for the awareness and compliance of Greenlight plans. Work with Game Lifecycle Framework Team Lead to:
- Ensure that the evaluation purpose, method and target outcomes are defined and aligned across Riot
- Be the on-the-ground advocate to help teams prepare for gate reviews and to answer any questions game teams may have about greenlight gate deliverables
- Keep teams focused on successful outcomes rather than prescribed deliverables
- Work with Riot Game Operations and Game Teams to improve the greenlight processes
- 3+ years of experience as a Producer
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- Familiar with the Game Development life cycle
- Experience assisting teams on aligning strategy and managing relationships across diverse organizations
- Comfortable in 1-to-many presentation settings
- Experience facilitating meetings with senior management
- Experience in developing a game title from concept to launch and live service
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, soft power skills, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).