16 days ago
As a Regional Producer, you improve execution on a cross-functional development team to build and launch a AAA mobile game. You will report to the Regional Development Director and would work with the lead producer, development directors & product leads to ensure we are prioritizing features, understanding resource limitations and delivering a quality product that aligns with our goals. The ideal candidate has an understanding of the product development processes, organizing large backlogs and working with multi-disciplinary teams from the concept phase through to live service. This candidate has experience in mobile development, free to play games, virtual economies and the mobile FPS market.
- Manage content pipeline schedules, deliveries, and distribution specific to supporting YOUR region via all tracking means (Trello, QQ).
- Be the main point of contract between the Regional and Rest of World teams.
- Support Product Managers with in-region deliverables and executions .
- Manage user research agendas.
- Meet milestone commitments and executing align agendas.
- Assist with outsourcing management needs for both Respawn and partner studios.
- Identify production and organizational issues to completion.
- Keep the team informed on development results and changes.
- Record meeting notes when needed and translate them into a coherent , recap and list of action items.
- 4+ years of production experience on software development projects.
- Experience shipping successful games in a Producer role or higher.
- Understand mobile application market and business models.
- Expertise using production tools and multimedia software applications (Jira, Trello, Confluence, MS Project , etc. ).
- Excellent conceptual and technical writing skills.
- Change management
- High degree of initiative takes opportunities to make improvements.
- Ownership: responsible, invested in outcomes.
- Experience in mobile app development or managing live services.
- Knowledge of strategy or MMO game genres.