Producer [Rainbow 6 Siege] (f/m/d)
Düsseldorf NRW de
5 days ago
The Producer is responsible for managing the budget, schedule and quality of the development of a game and/or game features. Managing the communication between the different parties and ensures that the development resources are focused on the right areas. Furthermore, he is responsible for an aligned project vision and the strategic evolution of the project.
In this project the producer is responsible for the successful collaboration with Ubisoft Montreal and the Rainbow Six Siege lead team in Montreal. The mission is to ensure an ambitious and high-quality contribution of the Ubisoft Düsseldorf team to the overall product.
- Manage the mandate for the project in close collaboration with the lead production team at Montreal and the Studio Codev Director in Düsseldorf.
- Manage and maintain a strong and well-rounded development team at Ubisoft Düsseldorf in an ever-changing live-environment that is capable of delivering AAA experiences to the players.
- Implement and optimize efficient project management systems that give the necessary structure to the development team and ensures delivery in time, budget and excellent quality.
- You are responsible to manage the game’s product development cycle at Ubisoft Düsseldorf and the related features, including conception, pre-production, production, approval, quality assurance, code release and constant iterations and improvements in an live-environment.
- Define the milestone schedule & content and validate delivered key milestones in relation with the objectives in collaboration with the lead studio.
- Manage time efficiently by planning, task prioritization, resource coordination, risk assessment and proactive problem solving.
- Establish a vision and strategy for the development of better-quality games and ensure that quality objectives are met.
- Continue to build a prosperous relationship to the lead team by hands-on stakeholder management.
- Maintain and evolve your existing team to ensure highest AAA quality in all areas of development.
- Has worked either as lead producer or experienced associate producer on an AAA title for a major publisher.
- Has shipped at least one AAA title from start to end.
- Shipped an AAA game within Ubisoft is a plus.
- College or university degree in management, administration or equivalent.
- Expert knowledge of project management methods in game development.
- The ability to work with and as part of multiple international teams, both internal and external.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as good instructional skills.
- Enthusiasm for on-going learning and development.
- Excellent self-organization and self-motivation abilities.
- Excellent in networking and stakeholder management.
- Passion for computer games
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 Days Paid Vacation Per Year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ Childcare Support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Lunch Service. Enjoy fresh discounted meals each day.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
If you want to grow with us and enjoy the game industry, we look forward to receiving your application including your availability, motivation and salary expectations.
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "Far Cry", "James Cameron's Avatar", “Beyond Good & Evil 2", "Ubisoft Escape Games", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.