Producer (Project 8)
13 days ago
Are you looking for a place where you can use all of your skills and get a package of completely new ones? A place where an experienced team is always ready to help you broaden your horizons?
If you are a producer eager to explore new terrain in game dev - we will be happy to have you working on our new project - Project #8.
- Coordinating game development workflow.
- Defining project requirements and milestones.
- Managing prioritization of tasks.
- Planning work of project teams.
- Conducting reviews.
- Creating project documentation, roadmaps and schedules.
- Taking care of the team in terms of day to day activities and building its 'team spirit'.
- Experience in managing team consisted of at least 10 members.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in game development industry.
- At least one shipped title.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
We are offering you:
- Flexible working hours.
- Training budget.
- 26 days of fully-paid holiday leave.
- Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme.
- Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family.
- Attendance in game dev events.
- Work in modern office near Metro Dworzec Wileński and Dworzec Wschodni stations.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV by clicking the application button.