Producer / Product Owner - EA Sports FC - Live Tools
18 days ago
EA Sports FC
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and teamwork are at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds worldwide.
Product owner for the FIFA Live Service tool suite critical for operating one of the most successful live services in gaming.
- Partner with various feature owners across distributed dev teams to establish product goals for upcoming releases
- Author the tool feature briefs, able to write product specs that can be consumed by engineering and aligned with other stakeholders
- Facilitate scope estimations, including aligning with product goals and identification and escalation of any technical or operational risks
- Communicate tradeoffs and alternative scope scenarios when required to cross-functional teams
- Define detailed, testable acceptance criteria for each spec and is available to clarify and adjust as necessary
- Drive delivery of multiple parallel initiatives without oversight
- Work with leadership and partner teams to vet features and prioritize the backlog to ensure the tools suite remains aligned with the longer-term product strategy
- 5+ years of work experience as a Product Owner/Producer
- Experience with agile development processes
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience with working with distributed development teams
- Experience supporting a live service
- Experience developing a staged product plan, including the creation of user stories and deliverables
- Experience in UI/UX is a bonus, not a requirement