This job might no longer be available.
Producer - Owlient (H/F)
Montreuil Île-de-France fr
7 months ago
Description du poste
As Producer, you will be responsible for efficiently coordinating a development team through the whole project development timeline, Milestone per Milestone, Sprint after Sprint and following an Agile methodology. Under the Executive Producer’s responsibility, you will work with cross-functional teams consisting of engineers, artists, designers, QA and external partners, to drive the development process and bring the game to the market. You will be required to provide clear guidelines and key success factors at all stages of development, take ownership of specific development areas to coordinate and track schedules, identify current and future risks, and troubleshoot communication and dependency problems.
- Manage a cross-functional production team in order to deliver incredibly compelling, highquality mobile games
- Plan and oversee the project, following the high-level roadmap set by the Executive Producer and the project Leads
- Work with the Executive Producer to deploy and diffuse the vision of the game set with the stakeholders among the development team
- Ensure the game vision is respected and achieved through the whole development phase
- Deploy, help improve, and advocate all the production processes and pipelines put in place, through direct communication with the team and the Executive Producer
- Be an advocate of AGILE methodology
- Develop high-level schedules, plan resources and assign them properly to ensure milestones quality, timings and goals are always respected
- Develop and maintain low level schedules for all the functional areas of development of the project to ensure Sprint builds quality, timings and goals are always respected
- Define, set and track user stories through the different project management tools used, following short term objectives set with the Executive Producer and the project Leads
- Drive updates to the game service when the game is Live
- Manage, when needed, relationships with third party studios
- Work hand in hand with QA to triage game issues in order to deliver a flawless game to the end-user
- Coordinate relationship with Head Quarter Production team
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the quality of our games, the productivity of our teams and the efficiency of our processes
- 5+ years’ experience as Producer in the games industry
- 3+ years’ experience as Producer in the mobile game industry
- Candidate must have shipped at least one mobile game and two video game titles
- Experience managing a cross functional team of 10+ members
- Strong project management skills
- Fluent with Agile methodology: a must have
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of video games production problematics
- Ability to analyse problems and extract solutions with the right people, then take actions to solve them
- A good video game culture
- Good knowledge of JIRA
Permanent position to be filled in Montreuil ASAP !
Benefits: Lunch voucher, 50% reimbursement of transportation fee, 4 free videogames a year, profit sharing, etc.
Description de l'entreprise
Owlient – A Ubisoft Studio in Paris
Founded in 2006, Owlient has sharpened its expertise in free-to-play games through Howrse, an equestrian management simulation game, which has been live for over 10 years and still gathers more than half a million monthly players.
Active in 28 countries with 27 studios, Ubisoft has won over gamers worldwide with its high-quality, cutting-edge franchises. Today, Ubisoft boasts one of the richest and most diverse catalogues in the industry with top selling brands.
As an integral part of Ubisoft’s mobile division, Owlient is currently focused on developing long-lasting mobile games to bring AAA Ubisoft brands on mobile. We’re looking for smart, creative, passionate people to join us as we unlock our next level of success.