Producer - New IP
16 days ago
Greetings from Phoenix Labs!
Whether you’re hunting behemoths with your friends in Dauntless or rekindling the magical energy of Azoria in Fae Farm, our worlds empower players to share enduring stories like never before. Around here, we believe people are the ends, not the means. It’s how we strive to be a destination for developers who wish to collaborate on making timeless games enjoyed by players all over the world.
Phoenix Labs is looking for an experienced Producer to manage parts of a cross functional game team to developing a new IP. We are seeking a hands-on project manager who is excited to join our production team and drive feature development with a mindset focused on delivering value to players.
The Producer we are looking for must have the foresight to plan new features that align with product goals, the fortitude to drive a team to delivery, and possess exceptional communication and organizational skills. The successful candidate is an expert project manager who knows the ins & outs of multi platform game development and thrives in a fast paced results driven environment. You are reliable, responsive and resilient.
- Partner with a Product Lead and Delivery Lead to manage a cross functional development team or Software Engineers, Designers and Artists
- Accountable for all aspects of feature team scope, schedule, quality, budget, planning and tracking
- Assume the role of Delivery Steward on an Agile team facilitating Daily Standups, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives
- Collaborate with the development team to support all aspects of game development
- Build excellent relationships with our studio, our vendors and our community
- Actively manage and mitigate risk and lead problem resolution as issues arise
- 3+ years experience in Project Management in games
- Shipped at least 1 multi platform game title
- At home within dynamic, team-based environments, navigating inter-dependencies, and managing output.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including conflict resolution.
- Comfortable collaborating and managing remote teams across time zones.
- A focus on doing what’s best for players, even if that means sacrificing some of the bottom line.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience with Confluence, Jira, Google Suite, Slack
- Experience with Unreal Engine and Perforce
- Experience building and delivering organizational reports
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Who We Are
We make games because we love them, and we love the way they inspire us, bring us together, and enrich our lives. Our mosaic community of game developers is united by shared values and a desire to innovate and create new kinds of core, lifestyle, multiplayer games. Phoenix Labs has teams located in Vancouver (BC), Montreal, and San Mateo. We offer relocation + visa sponsorship as needed.