This job might no longer be available.
Producer - Mobile
Montreal QC ca
6 months ago
The Producer’s role is to lead a multi-disciplinary group of talented developers. The Producer has complete ownership of delivering a quality product while making certain it executes upon the Creative Director’s vision and follows the business priorities of the Senior Product Manager. They are responsible for the budget and the schedule to build a great game.
As a producer, you will work with a multidisciplinary team of Art Director, Designers, Programmers, Product Managers and Marketing Managers to create and manage a game. You will be responsible for running the creation of the game until it is launched and for the duration of the game's life after its release. The ideal candidate will have successfully delivered console games and will have solid experience in managing large teams.
- Work with the Head of Production to put quality and agility at the forefront of your leadership decisions;
- Promote the vision of the game and prioritize highest value features and set quality targets;
- Anticipate bottlenecks and make trade-offs;
- Represent the game in both internal and external communications;
- Be responsible for key deliverables and deadlines, by prioritizing tasks and responsibilities to optimize team performance;
- Be accountable for the overall quality and success of the game;
- Direct all aspects of game development;
- Give clear direction on projects, empathetic to project constraints and challenges while respecting the Creative Director and Senior Product Manager visions and priorities;
- Oversee the quality of the development process to ensure that key project milestones are established, met and ideally surpassed while adapting to changes;
- Management of resources according to the given budget to ensure the optimal growth of the project (constitution of the core team and expansion of the team during development);
- Maintain a creative and collaborative environment, motivate team members, nurture team health and foster a culture of success;
- Ensure a healthy, trustful and smooth communication with clients (make sure to understand their needs and constraints and find solutions to achieve the given mandate);
- Forecast and manage budget reports on a regular basis;
- Coach the junior producers/leads/PM and assist in the resolution of complex problems; and growing their knowledge;
- Be an active decision maker in the hiring process;
- Act as Ambassador of Behaviour Values inside and outside the company;
- Have already made the development of a Mobile game from pre-production to certification and its launch as a Producer;
- 5 years of relevant experience as a manager in the entertainment industry;
- Understand in depth project management and software development methodologies;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Bachelor's degree or professional equivalence.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.