This job might no longer be available.
Producer - Mobile Publishing
1 month ago
Job Title - Producer - Mobile Publishing
Reports Into - Head of Mobile Publishing
Location - Hybrid/ Lisbon
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
Are You Up To The Challenge?
You will support our external development partners in bringing their game ideas to life. You and your team will manage all of our titles through the development process, bringing in the expertise of our internal teams to help make them the best they can possibly be.
Your Team Mates
The Mobile Publishing team works with external game developers to bring their titles to success by leveraging the internal expertise of Kwalee. We source and onboard developers and provide a suite of tools through our publishing portal to support them at every step of the journey. Our team comprises Business Development who source new games, Partnerships who nurture our long term relationships, Production who ensure games are of the highest quality, and Technology who build the technology that supports our partners.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
- Liaise with our external development partners to keep them on schedule and efficiently manage their work backlog
- Work with our internal teams to support to developers and implement functionality in their games
- Provide feedback to our Partnerships team on performance of our content lineup and the potential of our games
- Monitor game KPIs and work with internal and external teams to ensure game performance hits our targets
- Create post-mortems for games that have been sunsetted and communicate learnings back to the business
Your Hard Skills
- 2+ years previous production experience in a gaming environment
- Experience in managing a team of producers
- A keen interest in video games and the market, particularly in the mobile space
- Familiarity with industry tools and standard practices
- Experience in or an understanding of other games industry roles is an advantage
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.