13 days ago
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most unique and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is challenging work. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
At EA, we thrive on outrageous thinking. It’s the fuel that inspires the best games in the world. We’re innovators and great storytellers. But it’s not just about amazing your peers – it’s about amazing yourself. Take risks. Collaborate with brilliant minds and dare to dream big. Together, we can change the way millions play every day.
What a Producer does at Maxis:
Making games is unpredictable, and we're all in it together. Producers are our drivers, listening and working with all of our experts to find a way through for our teams.
A Producer at Maxis works daily leading a team, collaborating with multidisciplinary team-members to decide goals, align and agree on the priorities of the work. Our Producers also maintain a culture of regular reviews, always playing and gathering feedback for the game we're making, whilst keeping a big-picture view of how we will meet our product goals.
What you will do as a Producer:
- Provide feedback on the current roadmap, driving aspects of the roadmap related to data, sentiment, analysis, platform, and other factors
- Lead cross disciplinary teams building AAA titles on current generation platforms.
- Track and develop an expert level understanding of gaming insights
- Broaden knowledge across diverse areas of game-making, development/art/production/engineering to facilitate leadership and discussion across the team .
- Engage with metrics and respond to insights about our audience and market opportunities to meet our business goals.
- You will also have a passion and empathy for solving people's problems and building happy, motivated teams.
- 5+years working as a Creative Producer, with experience leading game development teams
- Experience managing diverse team across different time zones and locations
- The ability to talk across all levels of an organization
- The ability to share the vision of the project to your team and bring them along for the journey
- Experience delivering live service of a product (preferably in the video game industry)
- Experience of agile project management processes
- Experience obtaining insights and developing strategies through analytical metrics-driven analysis and design experimentation.
- Experience using KPIs to set product success goals, monitoring of the product and inform necessary changes to the game.
- Team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day.
- Sound and ability in using and understanding in-game trends using data insights to impact top line KPIs.
- Strong communication and writing skills, with experience preparing and presenting decks to various stakeholders.