Producer, Magic Product Strategy
Wizards of the Coast
Renton, Washington, United States
14 days ago
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We are seeking a results-oriented, innovative Producer to support our flagship brand, Magic: The Gathering! In this role, you will be a key member of the Magic Product Strategy team, dedicated to facilitating and supporting the various products and initiatives of the team within Studio X. You will be the point person for handling the meetings, presentations, schedules, and intra-team deliverables for the Magic Product Strategy team.
The ideal candidate is driven, has strong communication and time management skills, is passionate about product development and Magic, and is also flexible in working with a wide variety of personality types and workflows.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with the Senior Director, Magic Product Strategy to oversee the creation of Magic product presentations for both internal and external audiences
- Own the documentation process for the creation of Magic products
- Work with internal teams on various projects important to the MPS team
- Support the Magic Product Strategy team.
What you'll bring:
- 2+ yrs experience working as a Producer, Project Manager, or similar game project management position
- Ability to drive projects forward within a highly matrixed organization: the ability to provide clear and concise direction/feedback to partners and the ability to influence others to adopt their recommendations
- Strong project management abilities: capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight deadlines and within budget parameters
- Understanding of the challenges associated with being a global organization
- Well developed verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, PowerPoint in particular
- Basic knowledge of the Magic TCG product and play
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred
In the Wizards TCG Studio, we believe diversity of experience is fundamental to creating accessible and fun gaming experiences for *all* of our players. We encourage everyone to consider being a part of our team.
We are an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.