11 days ago
Who we are?
Popcore creates beautiful, oddly satisfying hyper-casual/hybrid casual games, like our number 1 game Parking Jam! Based at our Berlin HQ, our teams have developed and released chart-topping games that have been downloaded more than 300 million times across iOS and Android.
Proudly backed by EQT Ventures, Makers Fund and David Helgason, we are going through an exciting time of expansion. Now is the right time for you to be involved in our exciting future! We are looking for a Producer who has a passion and understanding of the mobile F2P market.
What you will do:
- Driving the live operations and releases for multiple Hyper Casual titles
- Confident with Agile and Scrum methodologies while being pragmatic about results driven workflows
- Creating achievable production schedules in coordination with key stakeholders
- Managing a cross disciplinary team, working alongside the game development department leads to define and deliver content
- Tracking and controlling the project progress, owning status reports and team updates
- Taking initiative and proactive communication to drive outcomes and accountability
- Identifying and resolving conflicts between schedule, budget, and project scopeWorking closely with the Senior Producer and the wider production team, identifying dependencies and risk mitigation strategies
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 3+ years experience in mobile video game production
- Experience of the full game life cycle from conception to release and LiveOps
- A familiarity with working with project management software and methodologies
- Excellent understanding of the mobile and F2P games market
- Experience in managing a game in LiveOpsStrong project management, scheduling, and multi-team coordination experience
- Strong communication skills in English, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Remote team management experience a plusHyper Casual experience a huge plus
Why you will love Popcore:
- A spirited, inspiring, international and enthusiastic team
- Complete ownership of tasks and freedom in choosing the path to reach your goals
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours
- We have a work culture where employees are actively encouraged to give feedback to each other on a regular basis
- A team that is entrepreneurial in spirit, knowledgeable, and fun
- An opportunity to be a part of a company that’s renouncing traditional ideas and taking a new approach that’s shattering pay walls
- Perks: Comprehensive bonus scheme, stock options, company pension and Health Insurance schemes, full visa support, relocation service including coverage of your first month rent in Berlin, reimbursement of your BVG ticket (reimbursement of an e-scooter or bike rental in the times of COVID), free daily lunch, including onsite snacks and treats.
If this sounds like it ticks all your boxes, stop reading and apply now!
Please don't worry if you don't have an up to date resume just send it along and one of our talent team will be in touch.