Producer, Lily's Garden
17 days ago
It’s an exciting time to join Tactile. We're storytellers, puzzlers and casual mobile game makers, based in the heart of the beautiful Copenhagen. Our story began back in 2008, and since then we have grown to become one of the largest Danish mobile gaming companies and we have been scaling fast in the last few years (thanks to a little game called Lily’s Garden
). Now we’re on a mission to be recognized as one of the leading creators of exceptional casual puzzle games.
With more than 280 talented individuals, we are a mix of over 45 nationalities and 42% women. We appreciate the richness that different experiences bring, and foster a lean organisational culture, in which each individual is encouraged to take responsibility, be open and grow in their own way. We pride ourselves in creating a studio that stays away from crunch, that fosters your skills no matter what your discipline is, and one that gives you a place to be creative alongside other talented and invested storytellers.
Your role & the team:
We are currently looking for a Producer to join the Lily's Garden gameboard and level design team.
Are you looking into making an impact and ensure that awesome products make their way to millions of highly engaged players around the world? Do you want to expand on your knowledge about agile methodologies to collaboratively facilitate best practices/processes for the teams you work with?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions, then read on. You might just be our new Producer!
With the support of our Producer, Preben, you will execute, shape and facilitate our production strategy and processes that ensure timely and high-quality delivery for our hit game - Lily's Garden.
What you will be doing:
- Maintain an overview of sprints and backlogs to easily communicate status
- Manage cross-functional workflow-dependencies and risks
- Prioritise tasks that are essential for the game's success and make sure they get done first
- Share projects goals and values with the team, and create a positive and supportive work environment
- Identify pipeline issues and opportunities for improvement.
What we are looking for:
- Agile knowledge/experience running Agile in teams
- Project management experience
- Solid organisational skills
Great if you also have:
- Experience managing internal development teams within the mobile or video game industry
- F2P experience
- Qualitative analysis skills and knowledge of mobile KPIs
What we offer:
- 🌆 Beautiful office with probably the best view in Copenhagen
- 🩺 Pension and private health insurance
- 💻 A chance to work with the latest tools and technology
- 📚 Opportunities for individual growth with development talks as well as workshops, books and courses
- 🌮 Daily, healthy organic breakfast and lunch prepared by our professional chefs in-house
- 🥳 Social activities, including game nights, book club, Friday bar and more
- 🔍 Free Danish lessons with our in-house Danish teachers Anja and Andreas
This is what our recruitment process looks like:
Submit your application via the fill-in form at the top of this page. This is the easiest and fastest way to get in touch with our recruiters. We foster an inclusive culture and accessible workplace and want to make sure we provide everyone with the same opportunities for success. This is why we encourage you to apply regardless of your gender, sexuality, age, nationality, neurodiversity or disability. We review applications based on competencies and experience, so please do tell us about your favourite projects and technologies!
After we review your application, you can expect to go through the following conversations:
☕ Introductory coffee chat with our recruiter Vera
, which primarily aims to ensure that there is good chemistry between us and that all of your questions are answered.
🤝 A deeper dive interview with Preben
, during which you dive deeper into the day to day responsibilities of the job as well as your Producer toolbox
💜 The final conversation will be with our Head of Production, Ruben
We are pretty thorough with our hiring process. It is important to us that we choose new Tactilers carefully - just as it is vital to ensure that we are the right place for you.
We want to ensure you have a great candidate experience whilst in our recruitment process. We will do everything we can within reason to make sure that your interview takes place in an environment that fairly and accurately assesses your skills. If you need assistance or accommodation, please let us know.
We look forward to receiving your application! 👋
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.