5 days ago
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Whether it’s driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic’s production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What You’ll Do
Epic Games is looking for a Producer who excels at organization, has superb communication abilities, and is comfortable managing deliverables for fast-paced product development. In this position, you’ll help the team create best-in-class learning materials by tracking progress, helping to resolve blocking issues, exposing risks, and prioritizing tasks. If you’re passionate about empowering a team to realize its potential, join us today!
In This Role You Will
- Understand and track the full scope of the team’s efforts, including everything from minor tasks to large initiatives
- Own JIRA task management and related activities, including prioritizing, tracking, sprint planning, and reporting
- Build and maintain release schedules for engine builds and special projects, planning team milestones while considering dependencies of development teams
- Collaborate with teams that create learning materials to foster a unified content strategy
- Work with regional teams and localization production to facilitate timely translation
- Communicate regularly with team leads and stakeholders on project status, risks, bottlenecks, and opportunities
- Initiate and iterate on team processes and associated internal documentation
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Producer or Project Manager
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional communications skills, both oral and written
- Knowledge of software development process and project management
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies such as scrum and kanban
- Experience using JIRA
Nice to have Skills
- Experience in a writing or education field
- Experience with 3D content in the game industry, or in another setting like design visualization, simulation training, or film production
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love we have for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.