11 days ago
Electronic Arts is looking for students to join our world-class internship experience. Summer 2024 will be better than ever as we bring all interns together on-site for orientation week and prep students for the future ways of work by offering remote and hybrid opportunities depending on your location. For more information about our Next-Gen Program, visit https://www.ea.com/careers/interns-and-university-graduates
Welcome to Maxis, home to tinkerers, craftspeople, & storytellers. Our drive is to inspire everyone to make a better world through creative play. As the developer of The Sims, we create games and experiences for millions of people around the world and are always looking for new ways to inspire our players. Maxis is a place where you can do what you love and help others grow while doing it; a place where your unique voice can be heard and seen. We put creativity and inclusivity at the core of our work and don't settle for seeing the world only as it is, but strive to build a world as it could be.
- You will work with a team of producers, designers, artists and engineers to bring new features to life
- You will use proprietary tools to tag new objects, write and edit text, and fix bugs
- You will review game features as they are implemented
- You will demo features and share progress with your teammates
- You will gather player feedback on existing features and requested features
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree granting program in a related field
- Passion for games (console, mobile, PC)
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
You must be available for a full-time paid internship in the summer of 2024
We are only considering students who will be enrolled in an accredited degree program in the summer of 2024, slated to graduate no earlier than December 2024. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US on a full time basis during the 12-week internship. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the hourly pay ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, degree type (e.g. Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD), what stage you are in your degree journey (i.e. freshman, sophomore, etc.), qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
HOURLY PAY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $21 - $34
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $20 - $23
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $23 - $34
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $21 - $26
• Jersey City, NJ :
º $23 - $34
The hourly pay is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including 80 hours per year of sick time (prorated based on scheduled hours per week if less than full-time), 16 paid company holidays per year, medical insurance, and 401(k). Interns in California are also eligible for Voluntary Disability Insurance.