12 days ago
Esports Events Coordinator Intern (Summer 2023)
Overview : Live event support for the ALGS eSports Series.
Partners with: Legal, IT, Finance, CFX teams, multiple external vendors and contractors
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content, and online services across multiple platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
At Electronic Arts, we bring together creativity, innovation, and technology to connect players with amazing entertainment experiences. We value passion, pioneering and teamwork. Join us in bringing together our global communities.
The Challenge Ahead:
We’re looking for a sharp, detail-oriented team player to support our global events team focusing on event support and execution. The right candidate is someone who embraces challenges, isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves, is passionate about EA, and is excited to jumpstart a career in digital and live events. You'll have the opportunity to work on all aspects of event production and business operations. Along the way, you'll gain exposure to a wide range of responsibilities including event planning, guest experience and hospitality.
- Event support – Event support including planning, meeting preparation, registration support, event preparation and execution.
- List management - Registration support including updating databases and lists.
- Special projects – Assist and/or lead special projects that are critical to the operations of the team.
- Guest experience support – Partner with internal teams and vendors to ensure timely and accurate delivery of onsite activations.
- Reporting – Work with event producers to track analytics and event results.
- Tools – Understand and become an expert in event tools and platforms.
- Budget – Budget tracking and assistance as needed.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, journalism, marketing or liberal arts.
- Some experience in event planning and production.
- Tools: highly skilled in Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, and the entire Google Suite.
- Detailed: we're talking "Type A" obsessive attention to details.
- Organized: able to prioritize and manage a high volume of work and multiple projects at once.
- Collaborative: able to work effectively with numerous remote colleagues and across many different departments within the company.
- Resourceful: able to offer solutions and recommendations for assigned projects.
- Team player: willing to jump in and help with all projects, and learn on the go.
- Strategic: can see the bigger picture and develop new ideas to improve and extend the event.