Producer, Interactive (Hybrid)
15 days ago
Liquid Violet are an audio production company based in the heart of Covent Garden. After being acquired by Keywords Studios in 2014, we opened our state-of-the-art facility in 2018 to give our voice production and recording heritage a home. This has enabled us to expand further into original production, casting, and other audio services such as Atmos mixing, sound design and mastering. Our renowned success in casting and recording for games has now branched into series and features, and we are proud to be a Netflix NP3 studio.
Producer, Interactive is responsible for all aspects of voice production for interactive clients across the Audio Development and Localisation service lines. Reporting to the Interactive Lead, this role oversees the project management of casting and dialogue recording for various high-profile games. Working within a small and agile team, the Producer communicates regular updates to internal and external stakeholders and suppliers, manages budgets and costs, tracks KPIs, and provides a pivotal point of contact for key clients such as Blizzard and Riot.
The salary is dependant on experience.
You will have significant experience in a similar role within a game developer or post-production facility, or perhaps you’re a Junior Producer or Production Co-ordinator looking to step up. You will be driven and able to work with a good deal of autonomy, detail-oriented, able to prioritise and manage your time over a raft of projects. You will be able to communicate important information in a timely and efficient manner, and continually seek to improve workflows and processes. You will be flexible and comfortable with ever-shifting schedules and last-minute curveballs, and you will be passionate about storytelling!
- Building and maintaining relationships with Liquid Violet’s Interactive client base
- Account management - point of contact for key stakeholders
- Quoting, budget management and scheduling
- Contract management
- Production and workflow management across casting, voice recording, and post-production
- Liaising with other studios in the KWS group to co-ordinate international voice records and to share resources and best practices
- Keeping abreast of industry developments, trends, and opportunities
- Ensuring best practices pertaining to talent unions and rates
- Revenue and cost tracking and reporting
- Monthly forecasting and KPIs
- Working with the wider team to continually refine and improve tools and drive efficiencies
Key Skills and Experience:
- Similar experience within a developer/production company, recording studio, or post-production environment
- You will have a working knowledge or experience of; ProTools, VoiceQ, Adobe Audition, Reaper or other DAWs
- A thorough understanding of game development and production pipelines
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Adaptable and able to respond quickly to last minute, shifting deadlines
- Good knowledge of video codecs, sample rates and file formats an advantage
- A solid knowledge and use of Microsoft Office packages, in particular Microsoft Excel, and comfortable with using formulas (SUMIF / COUNTIF / INDEX&MATCH etc) in order to extract statistics from client scripts.
- Working knowledge of Farmer’s Wife or similar production management system would be great
- Localisation experience is a huge bonus
- A love of games, TV & film
- A second language is advantageous, but not essential
BenefitsBUPA healthcare coverage25 days + UK Bank HolidaysBonus – based on a combination of company and personal performance.Group Income ProtectionGroup Life AssuranceEmployee Assistance Program (EAP)Enhanced Employer Pension ContributionsCycle SchemeTech SchemeFlexible / Hybrid work model between Home and Office
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.