This job might no longer be available.
Producer II - Player Platform
1 month ago
As a Producer II on the Player Platform team , you will be responsible for ensuring your game team customers are well supported by our emergent work pod. You have a strong customer focus, know how to turn escalations into problems to be solved and, through feedback and data, are able to make effective process improvements. Through your experience in many other operational settings you understand that strong partnerships are the key to running a successful cross-team work system.
You will report to the Director, Technical Product Management in Player Platform.
- Own the emergent work process in Player Platform.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement in order to achieve long-term, sustainable customer support between platform teams and game developers..
- Coordinate with engineering teams across Player Platform to ensure a well staffed and consistent emergent pod.
- Manage the transition of emergent work between engineers to avoid blockages and missed SLAs
- Assess, escalate, and document emergent customer issues and move them towards resolution.
Required Qualifications :
- 5+ years of professional experience delivering a SaaS product.
- Experience working in or around a B2B support organization.
- Experience working cross functionally and working through influence.
- Knowledge of DevOps practices and philosophies.
- Experience with iterative development methodologies like Scrum & Agile, and have used supporting software (i.e.: JIRA)
- Experience working on a variety of software products in the gaming and entertainment space
- For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise and collaboration that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.