Producer I - Unannounced Project
8 days ago
Dimensional Ink Games is building teams as diverse as our ideas.
- Insight into building a project from the ground up.
- Communicate with cross discipline teams, production and executive staff on project status
- Craft the support framework for the project.
Leader In Craft
- Best Practices: Responsible for creating, tracking, and maintaining comprehensive project schedules.
- Goal Oriented: Manage day to day workflow within development environment, tracking to ensure project goals are met.
- Resolution Focus: Identify, evaluate, and communicate project risks and potential delays as they appear in the development cycle.
- Team Build: Work alongside production staff to build a successful development team, helping identify team needs as they arise.
- 4+ years of video game production experience, with at least one shipped project
- Proven leadership skills with large size teams.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of project management software and Agile methodology.
- Jack-of-all-trades, comfortable multi-tasking, and managing all aspects of game development.
- An understanding of file management in Perforce change control software.
- Unreal 4 experience a plus
- Self-driven, attention to detail, and a great team player.
- A passion for games.
- Innovative Ownership: Be an owner, build owners
We know that to succeed means to fail but fail wisely and come back better. Don’t do something just because it’s always been done that way. Be open to learning from all sources and be willing to teach all. Work smart and pursue your craft with passion.
- Empathy: Walk in their shoes
We take the time to see from the perspectives of our team members and our players. We care deeply, behave positively, and communicate candidly. Emotional intelligence allows our team to act with respect and appreciate each another (and ourselves).
- Collaboration: See the best idea, not have the best idea
We are better together than by ourselves, so we know that a great idea can come from anywhere. We are committed to hiring the best-fitting team members who amplify our craftsmanship and inspire us all to grow.
- Honesty/Humility: Integrity matters
We have the self-reflection to hold ourselves accountable and support those who also hold themselves accountable. Be transparent to build trust and a team that is empowered to be bold and authentic. We trust our team members and their feedback.
Note: *Employment Agencies: Please do not contact this job post with unsolicited services or offers*