This job might no longer be available.
DICE: Producer (General Application)
Stockholm Stockholm County Sweden
5 months ago
We are DICE
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Battlefront franchise, and the innovative game Mirror’s Edge.
We work through our 4 guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. We recognise that our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated in providing everyone the ability to express , learn, and be their very best with a common cause.
The challenge ahead
We are looking for a Live Service Producer to join one of our game teams. A Producer at DICE works closely with the development teams to help create our games. As a Live Service Producer on the team you will partner with team leaders to help the execution, and quality of features on a daily basis. You’ll be involved in the development of the game from the early concept stages through production, finaling and Live Service.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for console and PC gaming in general and shooters in particular and a desire to push games forward.
- Oversees the vision for one or more features of a game, prioritizing Players First
- Drive prioritization for the team creating plans and roadmaps
- Drive decision-making through collaboration within responsibilities
- Understand the player needs, business goals and drivers
- Drive new feature development
- Experience developing service/systems-based features
- Experience managing a live service
- We expect you to have +4 years of experience at a game studio working as a junior producer.
- Product owner experience, leading a team of +20 persons
- Experience coordinating several projects in parallel
- International business experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Informatics or equivalent
- Interest and experience from playing games, preferably FPS - please mention this in your cover letter
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
At DICE we take care of our staff and have done so during our steady growth over the last decade. In addition to a great compensation package we offer our employees 10 EA games per year, massage every three weeks, a variety of sports activities (yoga and crossfit to name a few) and health care allowance. We have a collective bargain agreement with Unionen and Sveriges Ingenjörer and also provide our employees with occupational pension.
Although we enjoy working hard at DICE, we value our employees’ personal lives. A good work-life balance is something we aim to practice and maintain even during high-intensity periods.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume and introduction letter in English explaining why you want to work at DICE, and we will get back to you once we have reviewed.
We are not actively recruiting for this role, but if you’d like to be considered for future opportunities within Producer role at DICE, please send in your application. Please apply online with a combined CV and introduction letter in English.
We look forward to receiving your application!