This job might no longer be available.
Producer - EA Sports
9 days ago
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports videogames, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC .
Innovation, passion and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne, we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
If you're passionate about your craft, this is a role of a lifetime.
FIFA Live is looking for a Producer to join an established diverse team running the live service of one of the biggest sports titles.
On FIFA, Producers within the Live Service are the bridge between the project managers and the engineering and content teams, overseeing the live game, in close partnership with game developers and company partners. Producers have a great understanding of our players and the game, and a deep passion for servicing an outstanding player experience.
- Establish roadmaps for live services areas and OKRs , aligning with the broader FIFA and EA goals.
- Champion, utilize , and grow the use of data for metrics, impact assessments, insights, prioritization, and management of the live service and its operations.
- Partner with other leaders to maintain a healthy team, grow key talent, set team culture and build a highly engaged team.
- Work with Operational and Engineering partners for continuous improvements towards efficiencies and scalability of the live service.
- Partner with other production, data, design, and engineering leads on multiple team efforts, aimed at a high-quality and cohesive player experience and engagement.
- Engage and communicate with other partner teams including marketing, finance, legal, consumer insights, game analytics, and customer service.
- You will report to the production leader of the live services area.
- An experienced live services producer or product manager with 6+ years of experience in a large-scale game, application, or technology.
- A love for working with a diverse group of people to accomplish something great as a team.
- A passion for pioneering, and encouraging others to consider different perspectives.
- A master of influence, helping others understand and become passionate about their work.
- An accomplished mediator and resolver of conflicts.
- Experienced in using data and insights to inform prioritization and planning.
- Passionate for video games and players.