This job might no longer be available.
Producer - Esports
13 days ago
As the Producer embedded on the Esports Digital team, you will report to the Product Director of Digital Esports and work with Esports Digital team members. You will oversee initiative-wide, team-of-teams work systems, production delivery of esports digital products. You will manage continuous improvement efforts and outcomes across the initiative. You will oversee delivery predictability, repeatability, and team sustainability. Your expertise will inform organizational designs and systems.
- Align autonomous teams towards complex goals
- Manage development schedules and workflows, while raising risks, managing trade-offs, and removing blockers
- Assess a team's current situation and adapt planning tools, development methodologies, and communication channels to ensure successful, sustainable and reliable delivery
- Create transparency and predictability with road maps, planning, and active risk management
- Drive team agreement on technical decisions and ensure that appropriate resources are employed
- Create and communicate project information to partners
- 7+ years experience managing software development projects
- Experience leading development teams of teams
- Managed software products through entire life cycle – from creation, launch, to maintaining and operating a live service
- Excellent knowledge of agile development methodologies and best practices
- For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- History with leading remote and distributed teams
- Experience designing work systems at a team of teams level
- Experience with organizational design and change management at a team of teams level
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).